Vaser Liposuction is one of the latest liposuction techniques that has become the most popular in Egypt and is recommended by many beauty experts because it is more precise and gentle than traditional liposuction with amazing results.
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that aims to get rid of stubborn fat deposits accumulated under the skin using several techniques that all share the same idea, which is to break down layers of fat into a simpler form and then suction them out of the body to get rid of them forever.
Although liposuction is not a weight loss tool, it is the most effective tool for targeting accumulated fat in a specific area of your body or getting rid of stubborn fat that does not respond to traditional weight loss methods.
What is Vaser Liposuction?
Dr. Yasser Badi, the best plastic surgeon in Alexandria, answers this question and simply explains everything you want to know about this technique. VASER liposuction is the latest technology for liposuction, which relies on ultrasound energy to break up fat cells. These fat cells are then eliminated and pulled out of the body through a thin tube.
Vaser Liposuction technique is characterized by being a unique technology that provides a very gentle and precise way to remove fat, as ultrasound waves separate the fatty tissue from the muscles underneath it, and dissolve that fatty tissue without harming the surrounding tissue compared to traditional liposuction. For this reason, it is recommended and preferred by many plastic surgeons.
Vaser Liposuction vs traditional liposuction
Many people have recently been thinking about undergoing liposuction to get rid of accumulated fat and achieve the ideal body, and there is no doubt that if anyone were to compare a less invasive procedure that requires only local anesthesia and a more invasive procedure, he would, of course, lean toward the less invasive option, but in fact, the right choice is the option that best suits your situation and is most worthy of achieving your goals.
The best plastic surgeon, Dr. Yasser Badi, explains the difference between traditional and VASER liposuction, and also answers the most frequently asked question, which technique is better?
Advantages of Vaser Liposuction
Dr. Yasser Badi explains to us that some benefits make this technique better than traditional liposuction, the most important of which are:
- VASER lipo is a very selective and precise process compared to other fat removal techniques, and this is the main advantage of this technique. This technology relies on ultrasound waves, which select fatty tissues with high accuracy without affecting neighboring tissues such as blood vessels, nerves, and muscles.
- Unlike traditional liposuction, VASER lipo is beneficial for improving the appearance of cellulite, as many patients who have undergone this procedure have noted, possibly due to the ability of sound waves to stimulate natural collagen production.
- This technique is characterized by being less than traditional liposuction in terms of post-operative swelling and bruising and has a shorter recovery time.
- A less invasive procedure is performed under local anesthesia, unlike traditional liposuction which is performed only under general anesthesia.
Advantages of traditional liposuction
Dr. Yasser Badi, the best plastic surgeon in Alexandria, first explains to us how traditional liposuction works. The traditional liposuction process depends on inserting a suction probe through small incisions that are performed on the skin, and then this probe is pulled and pushed through the fatty layer, where these movements break down fatty tissue into a simpler form, allowing it to be easily removed using a thin tube connected to a suction pump.
Although it is more invasive and requires a longer recovery time, it is the most suitable procedure for removing large amounts of fat. This is done in just one procedure and is usually associated with more dramatic and immediate results.
What is the most appropriate procedure?
There is no single procedure that is most appropriate or best in all cases, as confirmed by Dr. Yasser Badi, the best plastic surgeon, but there is a procedure that is more appropriate than others according to your condition, the amount of fat that needs to be removed, the expected goals, and the budget available to you.
Traditional liposuction is better able to target large amounts of accumulated fat, so it is usually suitable for those with a high BMI who wish to target larger areas of the body.
On the other hand, Vaser Liposuction is a suitable technique for patients who want to target smaller amounts of fat as well as a less invasive procedure and a shorter recovery period.
Vaser Liposuction Prices in Egypt
Many factors determine the cost of the VASER liposuction procedure, as Dr. Yasser Badi confirms, including:
- The amount of fat you want to get rid of, and the number of sessions you need to reach your goal.
- The number of areas of the body from which liposuction is desired.
- The level of the doctor’s experience and skills and the level of the facility in which the operation is performed.
- Is liposuction only performed or are additional procedures needed to achieve your goals such as skin tightening?
Important tips for the success of VASER liposuction
There are some important instructions that Dr. Yasser Badi, the best plastic surgeon in Alexandria, explains to us, that will help make this procedure a successful procedure with amazing outcomes, and they are:
- Choose a plastic surgeon with great experience and skill in this procedure.
- You must have an ideal or close to ideal body weight, and not be overweight or obese.
- You must have reasonable expectations about the final results expected from the procedure,
- Stop smoking for at least a month before and after the procedure.
- Follow your plastic surgeon’s instructions carefully after the procedure, and avoid any strenuous activities.
Dr. Yasser Badi is the best plastic surgeon to perform VASER liposuction
If we put together a list of the best plastic surgeons in Egypt to perform VASER liposuction, it is not surprising that Dr. Yasser Badi is at the top of that list. Here are some of the benefits that you will enjoy once you undergo this procedure at Dr. Yasser Badi’s clinics.
- Many years of experience and successful cosmetic procedures throughout his years of work and high skill in plastic surgery.
- You will enjoy achieving amazing results and a toned body.
- During the first visit, you will notice great concern for your safety, clear discussion, and understanding of your goals and expectations.
- Attention and follow-up after the operation to speed up the recovery period and maintain ideal results.
You can review the experiences and opinions of previous patients and see before and after photos of VASER liposuction to evaluate the level of efficiency of the results.
Book now online to get offers and discounts
Plastic surgery & body contouring specialist
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Alexandria University Master of Plastic Surgery
Egyptian Fellowship for Plastic Surgery