Everyone fights by various ways to get rid of unwanted fats, some ways give a positive result, but it is slow and others show no benefit, hence the need to innovate modern and safe cosmetic techniques that enhance liposuction procedures instead of following diets or strenuous exercise that require several months to notice their results, in contrast to plastic surgeries that give immediate results.
The concept of liposuction
Liposuction as Dr. Yasser Badi, the famous expert and plastic surgeon explained that it is the most common plastic surgery in the Arab world, where safe, modern techniques are used to suction the fat from the body under local anesthesia with relatively no risks. The operation takes only a few minutes, and it takes a maximum of 120 minutes for the patient to leave the operating room and then leave the hospital, while recovery takes only several days depending on the plastic surgeon’s skill, the amount of fat lost, and the number of areas. Finally, the patient gets a slim, contoured, and attractive body without protrusion, sagging, skin folds, or accumulation of fat layers in the subcutaneous tissue.
Most common body areas where liposuction performed
Dr. Yasser Badi, the plastic surgeon, verify that body sculpting could be performed on almost all body parts and at the same time to achieve body sculpting, regarding that the molten fat should not exceed eight liters per session to avoid imbalance risk. The most common areas for body contouring procedure are:
- The abdomen.
- Lovely handles.
- The chin and neck area.
- Lower back.
- Upper arms.
Liposuction using the Vaser technique
Plastic surgeon Dr. Yasser Badi relies on the Vaser technique for body sculpting in most surgeries after verifying several health significance points to achieve maximum safety and efficacy which are:
- Conducting laboratory tests to verify the optimum integrity and function of the body’s organs.
- The patient should be healthy and not suffer from any chronic diseases such as cancer or cardiovascular disease.
- The patient does not abuse drugs such as alcohol or tobacco derivatives.
- The patient should intend to complete a healthy lifestyle.
- Acceptable skin elasticity.
- The patient should have an ideal or near-ideal body weight and should not be obese, since these procedures are unable to achieve dramatic results for obese patients.
Liposuction using the Vaser technique advantages
Many years ago and Dr. Yasser Badi, the famous plastic surgeon, referred to the advantages of using Vaser or dynamic four-dimensional body sculpting as the following points:
- The quick recovery that the patient can resume his daily activities within days.
- No postoperative bleeding risk.
- Vaser technology does not leave scars and does not need cosmetic stitches.
- It needs only one session to achieve the desired result.
- This technique is considered the best, most accurate, and fastest body sculpting procedure.
- The Vaser technique is performed under local anesthesia.
- Desired results would appear within the recovery days.
When should you think about performing body liposuction?
Dr. Yasser Badi, an expert and plastic surgeon, enumerates to you the reasons for performing body sculpting, for women, men, young people, or those approaching old age, who dream to enjoy the following points:
- Achieving a harmonious, elegant, ideal, and perfect look.
- Redistribution of fat in the body, especially for those who suffer from asymmetric fat accumulation in one part more than the other.
- Destroying stubborn accumulated fats.
- Improving overall body health, stimulating blood circulation, and promoting natural collagen growth in the skin.
- Getting rid of sagging skin which diets were unable to treat.
All these and more you could safely achieve with this procedure by a professional plastic surgeon.
How do you prepare for liposuction?
To reassure those who are willing to undergo body sculpting, Plastic surgeon, Dr. Yasser Badi, simplifies how to prepare for this procedure as the following:
- Plan to have a partner to help after the operation.
- Buy a suitable medical compression garment to avoid fluid accumulation after the operation.
- Abstain from food and drink before the operation for eight hours.
- Stop taking blood thinners, nutritional supplements, herbal medicines, vitamins, and all that cause blood clotting.
- Sleep enough and relax as much as possible.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco, and its derivatives consumption before the operation.
- Anesthesia sensitivity test.
What are liposuction’s different techniques?
Plastic surgeon, Dr. Yasser Badi explains the different techniques of this procedure that a plastic surgeon relies on according to the patient’s health condition, the amount of fat, and the suction areas. The doctor has the right to choose one of the following techniques:
- LG plasma technology.
- Dry vacuum technology.
- Fat-freezing technology.
- High-temperature laser technology.
- Four-dimensional Vaser body sculpting.
- Injectable body sculpting.
Liposuction under local anesthesia steps
It is quite easy as Dr. Yasser Badi ensures if you choose a highly qualified plastic surgeon, and this procedure is carried out through the following steps:
- Anesthetizing the patient by injecting the skin with saline with anesthetic added to separate the fat tissue from the surrounding cells.
- Determine the location of the surgical incision around the suction area.
- Make a surgical incision of 2 mm in length.
- The vaser tube is inserted with caution.
- Vaser relies on the release of ultrasound to dissolve the interconnected fats.
- The suction of broken and crumbled fat through that tube.
- Upon completion, the surgical incision is closed using a thin, dissolvable suture.
- Compression garments are worn.
- It takes 40 minutes and then the patient is taken to his room.
Dr. Yasser Badi provides the patient with the following instructions to follow for a quick recovery:
- Wearing a compression garment for 6 weeks to maintain the final body shape.
- The patient may notice that the weight is not going down on the scale, and this is normal.
- Following a healthy diet is an important factor in the success of the operation.
- The desired final results appear after two full months.
- Avoid gaining weight to avoid the need of repeating the process after a few years.
Book now online to get offers and discounts
Plastic surgery & body contouring specialist
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Alexandria University Master of Plastic Surgery
Egyptian Fellowship for Plastic Surgery