Many people in eastern societies in general, and Arab societies in particular, still believe that visiting a plastic surgeon to treat some aesthetic problems is an unnecessary luxury. In silence, for fear of suggesting the idea of visiting a plastic surgeon, and what he will face ridicule and criticism as a result of putting forward this idea, and we are here, as we play our role in spreading awareness, we present to you necessary cases that require an immediate visit to a plastic surgeon, to make sure of the seriousness and necessity of the matter.
When do you go to a plastic surgeon?
Dear reader, if you feel dissatisfied with your general appearance, and a lack of self-confidence because of an aesthetic problem, then it is your right to treat these problems through a plastic surgeon to restore confidence and self-satisfaction, be sure that it is necessary and not a luxury or banality as some claim.
And if you suffer from any of the following, you should visit the doctor without hesitation or shame.
When do you go to a plastic surgeon’s facial area?
The face is the mirror of the person, and it reflects a large part of his personality and his self-confidence, and if you suffer from any problem in the facial area, it will affect you negatively, and among the most prominent problems in the facial area that require a visit to a plastic surgeon:
- Large nose: Large and severely hooked noses require surgical intervention to treat them because they greatly affect the general appearance of the face.
- Wrinkles and signs of aging: Everyone, especially women, want to appear younger, and wrinkles prevent them from doing so. Fortunately, there are many cosmetic procedures to treat and tighten sagging, most notably: facelift with cosmetic threads and Botox and filler injections.
- Double chin and tighten neck wrinkles: It is done through a mini-surgery to get rid of excess skin.
Prominent ear problem
One of the problems that negatively and greatly affects the person is the problem of the protruding ear or what is known as “bat ear”, in which case the ear is far from the head and not attached to it as is the case with the natural ear, and this problem begins to appear at an early age, as the growth of the ear is definitively at the age of six, so the child or adolescent suffers from ridicule and bullying because of the prominent ear shape, and here you must resort to a specialized plastic surgeon to eliminate this problem.
When do you go to a plastic surgeon for the chest area?
As for the problems of the chest area, especially in women, they are many and varied, the most important of which are:
- Small breast size: Breast augmentation is done by implanting different fillings or by injecting the own fat.
- Large breast size: Sometimes the size of the breast is exaggeratedly large, causing pain in the back and neck area and the inability to sleep well, and it is reduced through liposuction, removing some tissues through surgery, or using both solutions together.
- Sagging breasts: Most women suffer after repeated pregnancy and breastfeeding from sagging breasts and a change in their shape, which makes them lose confidence in themselves. There are many medical techniques for tightening sagging breasts and restoring freshness and attractiveness to the area.
The problem of gynecomastia in men
Gynecomastia in men is one of the problems that necessitate a visit to a plastic surgeon, because of its great psychological impact on the man, especially if the gynecomastia is in an advanced stage and has become large and clear even when wearing wide clothes.
Methods for treating Gynecomastia:
- Hormonal treatments: If the gynecomastia is caused by a hormonal imbalance and was in its early stages.
- Excess liposuction from the area: If the gynecomastia is caused by local obesity in the area, liposuction is done through modern non-surgical techniques such as Vaser or laser.
- Removing gynecomastia by surgery: if gynecomastia is in an advanced stage and is accompanied by sagging skin, where some excess breast tissue is removed, and the skin is cut and tightened.
The problem of sagging of the abdominal area
Sagging of the abdominal area occurs due to many factors, the most important of which are local obesity, sudden weight loss, repeated pregnancy, and childbirth, and if the sagging in the abdominal area is large, it requires a visit to a plastic surgeon, because this problem can only be solved by getting rid of Excess skin, liposuction in the area, and one of the most famous surgeries specialized in this area, is the Tami Tac operation, and women are very popular in it to treat the effects of pregnancy and childbirth on this area.
The problem of sagging thighs
The sagging of the thighs area causes many problems, the most important of which is the permanent friction, irritation, and redness of the skin between the thighs, and the sagging of the thighs hinders the person from wearing many models as well as practicing some types of sports, especially swimming, and the sagging of the thighs area is eliminated through a plastic surgeon that performs liposuction Excess, and re-tightening of the skin to fit the new shape of the logic.
Like other areas, the buttocks suffer from sagging as a result of several factors, the most important of which is obesity or sudden weight loss. Many people also suffer from a small size of the buttocks, which is a problem that women suffer from in the first place, because the butt area is one of the feminine areas, and therefore they seek Women want to have a full and taut backside at the same time, and in this case, the plastic surgeon uses some different techniques, the most important of which is the injection of self-fat or the implantation of silicone fillings inside the area.
How do aesthetic problems affect the psychological state?
Unfortunately, people who have some aesthetic problems suffer from a bad psychological condition that accompanies them most of the time and hinders them from practicing their life affairs normally, and sometimes the bad psychological condition develops and requires urgent medical intervention, and among the most common symptoms that these people suffer from:
- Constant concern about appearance, and keenness to hide defects in any way.
- Introversion and isolation from society and avoiding appearing at parties and public events.
- Depression is a result of loneliness, isolation, and constant anxiety.
Tips for choosing the right plastic surgeon
Many things must be taken into consideration during your journey to search for a plastic surgeon, to get rid of your problem of any kind, and the most important of these things are:
- The doctor or surgeon must be reputable.
- The surgeon should have many years of experience and skill in his field of specialization.
- See the doctor’s practical qualifications and make sure of the last scientific degree he obtained.
- The doctor must be affiliated with the Medical Syndicate.
- Finally, the experiences of the doctor’s former clients should be reviewed, and their opinions and the extent of their satisfaction with the result and with the doctor, in general, should be asked.
Here we have mentioned to you the most important cases that require an immediate visit to a plastic surgeon. Yasser Badi, we are honored to help you get rid of these problems by providing a medical staff specialized in all kinds of plastic surgeries. Contact us immediately for more information.
Book now online to get offers and discounts
Plastic surgery & body contouring specialist
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Alexandria University Master of Plastic Surgery
Egyptian Fellowship for Plastic Surgery