Egypt has gained a great reputation in the field of plastic surgeries and body liposuction, based on the number of services provided by cosmetic medical centers inside Egypt, in addition to the experience and skill of doctors and the modernity of techniques and devices used in performing plastic surgeries and liposuction from anywhere in the body, so the research Finding the best plastic surgeon for liposuction and melting of body fat is one of the things that require precision and deliberation for the experiment to succeed.
What do you know about body sculpting?
Plastic surgeon Dr. Yasser Badi answered that question, explaining that the process of the concept of body sculpting includes the elimination of many accumulated fats in the body to adjust the stature and obtain a harmonious body free from protrusion or sagging by using modern cosmetic methods that do not require any surgical intervention, and he confirmed plastic surgeon that this method is the best method that gives the patient immediate and noticeable results, unlike the case when using natural methods or diet and exercise.
What are the target areas for body sculpting and liposuction?
The process of body sculpting and liposuction has proven its ingenuity in achieving immediate results once the operation is completed by one of the most experienced, skilled, and accurate plastic surgeons in implementation. Below we explain the areas in the body that are suitable for liposuction, according to what plastic surgeon Dr. Yasser Badi said:
- Chest area or what is known as gynecomastia in men.
- Arms, thighs, and buttocks
- Back area
- Double chin
- Neck area.
What is the purpose of 4D body contouring?
Plastic surgeon Dr. Yasser Badi seeks to achieve several primary goals when sculpting the body, and those goals revolve around:
- Shows the shape of the body as if it were natural, and the sculpting is done following the shape of the female body and the shape of the masculine body of the man.
- The optimal plastic surgeon is keen to follow the dynamic methods of liposuction from the body to avoid snagging.
- Tightening sagging skin through the use of advanced modern techniques.
What are the advantages of body sculpting and liposuction?
Plastic surgeon, Dr. Yasser Badi, prefers to perform body sculpting and liposuction for patients who suffer from protrusion, sagging, and sagging skin, thanks to the advantages that the Vaser technique gives the patient, and some of the images of these advantages are as follows:
- A low percentage of potential damages and risks.
- Decreased swelling, redness, and bruising after any liposuction or body sculpting procedure.
- Obtaining quick and immediate results that do not exceed 14 days in appearance, and depends on the experience and skill of the plastic surgeon.
- Vaser protects tissues, blood vessels, and nerves, thanks to the use of the saline solution, which separates the fat layer from the blood vessels and surrounding tissues.
What are the criteria for choosing a plastic surgeon?
Dr. Yasser Badi explained the mechanism used to evaluate the expertise and competence of the plastic surgeon:
- The scientific certificate obtained by the plastic surgeon and the body issuing it, the more it is from a reliable and accredited university, the higher the rates of evaluation of that surgeon.
- The plastic surgeon’s experience and previous history in performing similar operations.
- Listening to the reviews of previous patients who have gone through the experience before.
- The ability to deal with modern technological devices.
Why are liposuction and body contouring performed?
The famous plastic surgeon, Dr. Yasser Badi, explained the reasons and motives that motivate the patient to embark on the body sculpting experience, and these motives are as follows:
- Enjoy a harmonious youthful appearance and slender body.
- Eliminate the fat that causes protrusion, sagging, and tightening of the skin so that the texture becomes taut.
- Body sculpting is not considered a suitable solution for people who suffer from obesity, because one of the basic conditions for operating is that the patient has an ideal weight.
- People underwent body sculpting experience by following natural methods, and the desired positive results did not appear.
- People who want to enjoy the body of the athlete immediately.
- Instructions before body sculpting and liposuction
- The best plastic surgeon in Egypt, Dr. Yasser Badi, explained a few instructions that must be followed before performing liposuction, and these instructions are as follows:
- Fasting for 8 hours before the operation.
- Quitting smoking and alcohol two weeks before the operation, because both of them are reasons for delaying recovery.
- Not taking blood thinners and blood thinners.
- Carry out a comprehensive medical examination and ensure the patient’s safety and ability to undergo liposuction.
- An allergic test of the anesthetics used in the operation.
Instructions after body sculpting and liposuction
The best plastic surgeon in Egypt, Dr. Yasser Badi, explained some instructions that must be followed after performing liposuction to achieve quick recovery, and these instructions are:
- Drink enough water daily to keep the body hydrated.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables and food rich in minerals and vitamins necessary to boost the body’s immunity.
- Wear a medical compression garment to prevent the accumulation of fluid under the skin.
- Staying at home throughout the recovery period and not making a hard effort.
- Walk for a few minutes every two hours to avoid blood clots.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or hot water baths.
Results of liposuction
Dr. Yasser Badi, the best plastic surgeon in Egypt, explained some information about the results of liposuction, the most important of which are the following:
- The appearance of the desired positive results from the operation immediately upon recovery from anesthesia, and the continuation of the results in their gradual appearance until the passage of two months.
- Surgical incisions do not leave any permanent scars and their effects quickly disappear once the recovery period is over.
- Vaser does not harm the tissues, blood vessels, and nerves surrounding the fat cells, because Vaser separates the fatty tissue from the rest of the layers.
- The Vaser technique used in liposuction does not cause the patient to gain or lose weight.
- It is possible to repeat the experience of liposuction using the Vaser technique in the event of gaining weight in the future.
Steps to perform liposuction by Dr. Yasser Badi
- Anesthetizing the patient using local anesthesia or general anesthesia, according to the patient’s health condition.
- Make a small surgical incision with a length of 2 to 3 millimeters.
- Injecting the place where the accumulated fat is to be dissolved with a mixture of salt and anesthetic solution.
- Delivery of a medical cannula.
- Insert the laser tube and start to break down the fat into small pieces that are easy to be suctioned out.
- The suction of melted fat through the medical cannula.
- The use of soluble fat in self-injection.
- Close the surgical incisions and apply a medical bandage.
- Wear a corset.
Book now online to get offers and discounts
Plastic surgery & body contouring specialist
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Alexandria University Master of Plastic Surgery
Egyptian Fellowship for Plastic Surgery