Everyone dreams to undergo body contouring to have a tight and toned body. aging, massive weight loss, and genetics, all these are factors that contribute to the appearance of sagging in the body, but fortunately, many advanced techniques help tighten the sagging body and improve its appearance.
Between the lines of this article, we would talk about the most important body contouring techniques, and how each of them works, explain the advantages of body lift without surgical intervention, and provide you with some important information regarding modern cosmetic techniques.
How could I choose the best Body tightening device?
Dr. Yasser Badi provides you with some tips that help you to choose the best device that fits your case and your targets, by taking the following factors into account:
Choose the device that suits your skin type and the problem to be treated
According to your skin type and elasticity, in addition to the target you dream to achieve, Dr. Yasser Badi helps you to choose between
many types of devices that work to tighten sagging, such as laser, ultrasound, and magnetic radiofrequency.
Choose the affordable body-tightening device
Costs vary between different devices, so take into account the device that fits your available budget.
Choose an effective technique
Choose the technique that is effective in tightening sagging and body contouring according to the feedback of previous users and their satisfaction with the outcome.
Choose a safe technology
You must ensure that the technology used to tighten your body is approved by the competent health authorities as a safe procedure.
Consult a specialist doctor
Before you decide to undergo any procedure to tighten your body, choose a highly skilled doctor who can determine the appropriate device and the number of sessions suitable for each case.
Body tightening techniques and their effectiveness
Body contouring can be performed non-invasively using many methods and techniques, such as:
Laser technology is used to tighten the skin and improve its appearance, as this technology relies on sending a laser to the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which are responsible for skin elasticity.
Laser technology is effective in improving the appearance of the skin and tightening sagging, and it takes between 3-6 Months to notice the results.
Radio Frequency (RF) technology
Radio Frequency Guided Technology is a noninvasive body contouring technique that works to tighten the sagging body and improve the skin’s appearance. This technology relies on sending radio waves to the skin to stimulate both collagen and elastin production in the skin.
High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) technology
The HIFU technique is one of the most famous cosmetic techniques that are used in body contouring.
Focused Ultrasound Technology relies on the ultrasound waves in stimulating collagen production, so tightens the skin and improves its appearance.
Laser devices that are used in cosmetic clinics to tighten body sagging
Plastic surgeon Dr. Yasser Badi uses the most famous laser devices in the world for body contouring operations and tightening body sagging. These devices depend on sending a laser beam to the skin, which leads to stimulation of the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, which is responsible for skin elasticity.
Laser devices are effective and safe options for body contouring, however, a specialist doctor must be consulted to determine the appropriate device and the number of sessions suitable for each case.
Among the laser devices that Dr. Yasser Badi uses in cosmetic clinics are:
Fixed laser device
This anti-aging device is used to tighten the skin and improve its appearance by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin in the skin.
Mobile laser device
This type works by sending laser beams to the skin, where the device is moved along the body to cover all areas to be tightened.
3D laser device
This device is highly famous for covering all areas to be tightened by moving the device along the body in three different directions.
Fractional laser device
This device sends a laser beam to the skin intermittently, which leads to increased stimulation of the production of both collagen and elastin in the skin.
Thermage skin tightening treatment
The Thermage technique is one of the non-surgical techniques used to treat and tighten body sagging. The thermage process is performed by sending heat to the skin using special devices. This technique can be used to tighten the skin in the face, neck, chest, abdomen, arms, thighs, and buttocks.
Accent Prime device for skin tightening and body contouring
Accent Prime is a cosmetic device used for body contouring to tighten sagging skin and sculpt the body. This device relies on both Radio Frequency Guided Technology (RF) and Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) technology, and they work to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the skin and reduce accumulated fat in certain areas of the body.
Advantages of body contouring using non-invasive modern techniques
Dr. Yasser would explain the advantages of noninvasive body contouring modern techniques, as the following;
- These techniques reduce the risks associated with anesthesia since all these techniques require no anesthesia.
- A non-surgical body contouring is a noninvasive procedure, which reduces the risks associated with surgery.
- Safe and non-invasive techniques for skin and soft tissues.
- Improve skin appearance and tighten sagging.
- No recovery period and daily activities can be resumed after a short period.
- Less expensive than traditional plastic surgery.
However, a specialist doctor should be consulted before using any of these methods to tighten sagging and excess skin to determine the appropriate method and the number of sessions needed.
Some important tips to avoid sagging skin after weight loss
Skin becomes flabby and not taut after massive weight loss, some tips can help you to avoid this and to improve the skin elasticity.
- Increase your diet protein intake which helps in muscle building and improves skin elasticity. Meat, fish, eggs, nuts, and whole grains all are protein-rich diets.
- Routine exercise, such as walking, swimming, and cycling, builds muscles and improves skin elasticity.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C, as vitamin C helps improve collagen production in the skin.
- Avoid excessive heat, direct sun exposure, and hot water showers which lead to skin damage and sagging.
- Maintain a healthy weight and avoid excessive weight gain, as excessive weight fluctuation cause sagging skin.
- Eat healthy, balanced diets rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber to improve skin health and avoid sagging.
- Consult a doctor if you suffer from sagged skin after losing weight to determine the best options available to tighten the skin and improve its appearance.
Complications of body tightening using modern cosmetic techniques
Although non-surgical body contouring techniques are considered safe and effective, they may cause some minor complications, including:
- Skin redness might occur immediately after treatment and it can last for a few hours.
- Swelling of the skin after treatment with skin, and can last for a few hours or a few days.
- Skin pain may occur after treatment with modern skin tightening techniques, and it can last for a few days.
- Skin discoloration after treatment.
- If the technique is not used correctly or the correct instructions are not followed, skin deformation might occur.
Dr. Yasser Badi stresses the need to choose a trusted and qualified beauty center to provide these services and to talk with your physician about possible complications and how to avoid them.
Book now online to get offers and discounts
Plastic surgery & body contouring specialist
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Alexandria University Master of Plastic Surgery
Egyptian Fellowship for Plastic Surgery