Due to many factors, most notably obesity, age, and swelling of the salivary glands, the chin area begins to sag, to be what is known as a double chin, and the double chin is an annoying problem for many people, as it gives the person an appearance greater than his real age, and it also It gives the person a bad look while taking pictures, which makes many people want to get rid of them as soon as possible, so we offer you in the following lines all the information about the chin liposuction process, as well as the best plastic surgeon specializing in chin liposuction in Egypt and the Arab world.
What is double chin liposuction?
It is a cosmetic operation that aims to get rid of the accumulation of fat in the area below the chin and neck and on both sides of the face, in which fat accumulates due to many factors, the most important of which is obesity, or the lack of collagen production responsible for skin cohesion due to age, and the process is very easy as it takes place under the influence of Local anesthesia, and the patient can leave the hospital as soon as the operation is completed and his condition is stable.
Candidates for chin liposuction
Several conditions must apply to the person to be able to perform chin liposuction, which is:
- The person should not be obese.
- That the skin in the chin area still retains its elasticity and vitality, and as for the severely sagging skin, surgical liposuction is used to cut the excess skin.
- To be over 18 years old.
- He does not suffer from any serious and chronic diseases, and he does not take some medications that impede the progress of the operation, such as liquidity medications and others.
How is chin liposuction performed?
The chin liposuction process, or what is known as the double chin, goes through several steps, which we explain to you in order:
- In most cases, the patient is given local anesthesia.
- Then the doctor injects the area with a solution that contains several components, which are pain-relieving substances, in addition to epinephrine, a substance that works to reduce bleeding during the operation, through its ability to reduce the size of blood vessels.
- Then the doctor begins to make small holes in the chin area, through which he can pass the tube (cannula) of the Vaser device that dissolves fat.
- Through suction devices, the melted fat is pulled out of the body.
- Finally, the doctor bandages the surgical holes through small stitches using cosmetic threads.
chin liposuction by surgery
There are some cases in which vaser liposuction is impossible, as a result of the presence of large amounts of fat, or sagging and drooping skin, and in this case, the only and ideal method for this case is surgery.
The doctor completely anesthetizes the patient, then makes a surgical incision below the chin area, through which he can remove fat, tighten the skin, and then get rid of excess and sagging skin by cutting.
Finally, the surgeon closes and bandages the wound, and we note that chin lift surgery requires a longer recovery time as well as the final result.
How quickly recover after the operation?
There are many things that you should know about the recovery period after chin liposuction, as you will have to adhere to the following to be able to recover quickly and get the best result:
- For two weeks after the operation, you will have to wear a pressure and supportive bandage for the chin area.
- Commitment to complete rest for three days, and on the third day you can gradually return to your life while avoiding any strenuous or violent activities.
- Take antibiotics and painkillers prescribed by the doctor to avoid any inflammation or infection, as well as avoid feeling pain.
- You will also have to adhere to a healthy diet, avoiding all harmful foods.
- Exercising lightly to stimulate blood circulation.
Risks and complications of chin liposuction
Chin liposuction, either by vaser or by surgery, is a safe procedure, but if you choose an inexperienced plastic surgeon, you may expose yourself to the following risks:
- An unsatisfactory result, where the skin is exaggeratedly tight or is still flabby as before.
- Risks of inflammation and infection if the doctor is not interested in adequate sterilization, and symptoms of inflammation appear in the form of a severe increase in body temperature, as well as abnormal swelling and redness of the area.
- Bleeding during the operation, if liposuction is done by surgery.
- Leaving large scars and traces, if the doctor was unable to make the wounds in hidden places, and also if he was unable to bandage them professionally.
Best plastic surgeon for chin liposuction
It is known that the stage of choosing a plastic surgeon is one of the most difficult stages in the process of performing chin liposuction, and this is due to the large amount of publicity in all media for plastic doctors and surgeons, and choosing the best plastic surgeon, and not to fall into the trap of misleading advertising, we offer you the following tips:
- You must first check the academic qualifications obtained by the doctor, and the latest scientific level he reached.
- The doctor must have studied medicine at a well-known and reputable university.
- He has long experience in the field, and he knows this through the large number of successful operations he has performed.
- To have a good reputation in the field of cosmetology in general, you can know this from the reviews of patients and previous clients.
Who are the best plastic surgeon in Egypt and the Arab world?
As we mentioned above, many criteria must apply to the doctor so that we can classify him as the best plastic surgeon that you can choose without worry, and Dr. Yasser Badi is one of the doctors who has all these standards and qualifications and more, as the doctor has performed thousands of different plastic surgeries within Egypt and abroad, including chin liposuction operations, all of which are successful operations with perfect results, according to the testimony of all cases.
Why is Dr. Yasser Badi the best plastic surgeon in Egypt and the Arab world?
Dr. Yasser Badi is considered the best plastic surgeon in Egypt and the Arab world for the following reasons:
- Dr. Yasser Badi is a graduate of one of the most prestigious medical schools in Egypt, the Alexandria School of Medicine.
- He also obtained a master’s degree in cosmetology.
- The plastic surgeon Dr. Yasser also holds the Egyptian Fellowship for Plastic Surgery.
- The doctor performs plastic surgeries of all kinds, such as facial plastic surgery, body sculpting, body contouring, burn treatment, and others inside and outside Egypt.
- The doctor provides a psychological and physical rehabilitation service in the pre-operative stage, as well as continuous follow-up after the operation.
- The plastic surgeon Dr. Yasser owns several clinics in the most prestigious areas of Cairo and Alexandria.
Here we have provided you with the most important information about the chin liposuction process, and we have also given you some tips for choosing a plastic surgeon, as well as a summary of the best plastic surgeon, Dr. Yasser Badi, and now all you have to do is decide to get rid of chin fat forever and restore the youth and vitality of the area Face, all you have to do is communicate immediately with our medical team to get more information and book an appointment with Dr. Yasser Badi, the best plastic surgeon in Egypt and the Arab world.
Book now online to get offers and discounts
Plastic surgery & body contouring specialist
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Alexandria University Master of Plastic Surgery
Egyptian Fellowship for Plastic Surgery