Tummy tuck surgery is one of the most sought-after cosmetic surgeries by everyone, men and women of different ages, seeking to achieve the dream of beauty, attractiveness, and a firm, toned look. Everyone strives to review the experiences of previous clients before deciding to undergo any plastic surgery, seeking to research the pros and cons of the procedure and pre-and post-operative instructions from people who have previously had the experience, as this is closer to reality than listening to general advice in absolute terms. Between the lines of this article, we will convey to you the experiences of some who have had a tummy tuck experience.
What is a tummy tuck?
Dr. Yasser Badi answers that question and explains what tummy tuck refers to. He describes this procedure as a plastic surgery that aims to get rid of the annoying sagging abdomen, skin folds, and curvatures that resulted from pregnancy, childbirth, massive and rapid weight loss, or an abdominal hernia. This procedure is a sub-surgery associated with abdominal liposuction, aiming to achieve ideal final results. Abdominal tightening operations provide immediate and amazing results for men and women.
During this procedure your plastic surgeon begins with dissolving the fat and withdrawing it outside the body, then getting rid of excess skin folds, tightening the muscles and the remaining skin, to finally enjoy an ideal, healthy, and attractive texture.
Tummy tuck surgery steps
To get a tightened abdomen, the plastic surgeon will follow with precision, professionalism, and skill the following standardized and systematic scientific steps:
- Anesthetize the patient with general anesthesia.
- An autopsy is performed on the body and marks are placed on the skin to determine the beginning and end of the surgical incision around the navel.
- After getting rid of the accumulated fat in the determined area, the doctor begins to tighten the sagging layers of skin and tighten the slack abdominal muscles until a toned body is obtained.
- Finally, the incisions are closed with fine dissolvable medical sutures.
- The wound is bandaged and an abdominal corset is worn.
- The procedure lasts around 120 and 180 minutes.
An elderly woman’s experience with a tummy tuck operation
A woman in her sixties shared her successful experience with the Abdominal tightening operation, saying, “I was suffering from sagging in the lower part of the abdomen, specifically below the navel. I had never faced this problem before in my entire life. I was always keen to exercise to enjoy better health. After the medical consultation, the plastic surgeon told me that I needed a cosmetic intervention to partially tighten the abdomen using the VASER technique to get rid of the sagging skin. Indeed, I went through the experiment and praised its complete success and amazing results, even with weakened skin due to aging. Thanks to the skin tightening procedure, it was a reason for the skin to recover its elasticity and natural collagen production.
A young man’s experience with laser liposuction and tummy tuck
Ahmed, a bodybuilder, shared his experience with the process of tightening the abdominal flab using laser technology and praised the incredible results of the operation to hide all sags in the body without surgery in just 80 minutes. Laser technology was able to penetrate the skin tissue to dissolve the accumulated fat and remove it outside the body. I was also able to tighten the sagging layers of skin in an ideal way and now I am enjoying sculpted and highlighted muscles, and my photos become newspaper and magazine covers.
Tummy tuck experience in Egypt
A young Belgian woman named Celia shared her lived experience while undergoing a tummy tuck operation in Egypt. She underwent a medical examination, and after that, the laser technique was determined as a suitable procedure for her according to age, skin nature, and amount of fat. The operation lasted 90 minutes under local anesthesia, and after the operation, Celia experienced a little pain which was controlled with painkillers. She stayed in the hospital for 24 hours after the operation to receive medical care before traveling to another stage in Belgium. After the recovery period ended, Celia shared with her followers a video clip of dancing and moving freely.
Dr. Yasser Badi’s Tips after tummy tuck surgery
Dr. Yasser Badi offers several tips to all patients about undergoing a tummy tuck that will help them recover quickly and achieve the desired results. These tips are:
- Eating a healthy diet rich in all essential elements to maintain the results of the procedure.
- Avoid exaggerated movements throughout the recovery period.
- Avoid sleeping in the prone position and sleeping on the back to avoid pressure on the abdominal muscles.
- Wear the compression medical corset.
- Use the prescribed medical creams that help in scar disappearance.
- Take your prescribed medications on
Tips before undergoing the procedure
Dr. Yasser Badi provides several tips to be followed before the abdominal tightening operation to ensure safety and efficacy. These tips are:
- First of all, Be careful while choosing the best plastic surgeon.
- Discuss all questions with the plastic surgeon and discuss the results.
- Conduct a comprehensive medical examination to determine the appropriate technique for the procedure.
- View the reviews of previous plastic surgeon clients.
- Read about the process in terms of pros, cons, and advantages.
Book now online to get offers and discounts
Plastic surgery & body contouring specialist
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Alexandria University Master of Plastic Surgery
Egyptian Fellowship for Plastic Surgery