There are many men who are suffering from the problem of fat accumulation in the butt, and then the journey of searching for butt reduction operations for men begins so important to slim the buttocks, as there are many factors that lead to fat accumulation in that area for men, and among the most important of these reasons is obesity, which is one of the biggest obstacles and leads to resorting to butt reduction operations for men
What is Butt reduction for men?
The butt reduction surgery for men Is performed to suction the accumulated fat in that area, which causes inconvenience and embarrassment to them and to get a sporty and toned figure, as the butt reduction surgery for men is considered a treatment for many problems facing men, which, of course, may affect his psyche, namely the prominent butt where this is done by liposuction of the fat In it, there Is also the problem of breast enlargement, which is known as gynecomastia, which is treated In the same way.
The difference between butt reduction for men and butt reduction for women
Dr. Yasser Badi explains: that there are several differences between butt reduction for men and women regarding liposuction of that area, as these differences include the following:
- The nature of fat is different, as a man’s fat is more fibrous than a woman’s fat, and she needs more effort to break it down
- The Difference in the Shape of a man’s body from a woman’s
- The distribution of fat is different between both Males and females, as men tend to store fat In the abdomen and sometimes the butt, while women’s fat is concentrated in the chest and thighs.
The people most susceptible to this type of Butt reduction for men are
It didn’t recommend performing butt reduction surgery for men for all cases, as some cases might the goals some complications when performing such an operation, so Dr. Yasser Badi advises operating for the following cases:
- Men with fat accumulations in the area of the thighs and buttocks provided that they are healthy.
- The age should be suitable for the operation, starting from eighteen, provided that it is close to the Ideal weight.
- Men who have failed to get rid of fat through traditional methods such as sports and diets.
- Is worth noting that the operation isn’t suitable for people who fluctuate in weight between increase and decrease and also not suitable for cases of severe obesity, as the goal of this operation is to get rid of accumulated fat or sagging buttocks and is not intended to treat problems of severe obesity
Types of butt liposuction for men
There are several methods chosen by Dr. Yasser Badi In order to perform butt reduction surgery for men and suction the accumulated fat in It, in proportion to the patient’s condition, and these methods are:
Methods of butt liposuction for men
There are several methods chosen by Dr. Yasser Badi In order to perform butt reduction surgery for men and suction the accumulated fat in it, in proportion to the patient’s condition, and these methods are:
Liposuction by fluid injection
This type of liposuction and butt reduction surgery for men is one of the most common types, as In this method a large amount of liquid is injected containing a mixture of local anesthetic (Lidocaine), a substance (epinephrine), which works to shrink blood vessels, and saline solution.
It is worth noting that the amount of liquid may reach three times the amount of fat to be extracted in the butt reduction surgery for men, as the liquid is aspirated along with the fat during the operation, this type of butt reduction surgery for men takes longer than other operations
The technique of liposuction machine and the use of some special tools such as surgical tubes and cannulas are used In order to eliminate and extract the melted fat In the butt area outside the body, through a suction tube and a vacuum pump or a large syringe, where the fat and the dissolved liquid are extracted and expelled out of the body.
Moisturizing liposuction technique
In the technique of liposuction with hydration, a large amount of fluid is not injected under the skin before excess liposuction, and this method also takes less time than other options during surgery, moreover, it is performed under local anesthesia.
How is Butt reduction for men done?
Butt reduction for men is done using liposuction at the beginning, and then the amount of fat to be extracted is determined by examining the adipose tissue of the patient’s body, Dr. Yasser Badi then uses the Vaser technique for liposuction by ultrasound, in order to attract excess fat in the buttocks through soft tubes.
In addition, the Vaser technology works on the transformation of fats into liquids, as it prevents the skin in the buttocks after the butt reduction operation for men, and that wavy appearance of the skin appears in the case of traditional liposuction and does not occur in the buttocks area
Results of Butt reduction for men
After completing the butt reduction procedure for men, you can go home directly, and you can return to work within a few days of the operation, In addition, a compression corset should be worn for several weeks, therefore to help reduce swelling and bruising and help the area heal as quickly as possible.
It is worth noting that after the butt reduction operation for men, you will notice an improvement in body shape with the reduction of swelling, and the results will begin to appear a few months after the disappearance of the swelling resulting from liposuction permanently.
Tips after Butt reduction for men
After undergoing butt reduction surgery for men, it is preferable to follow the advice of Dr. Yasser Badi In order to speed up recovery and get the best-desired results of the operation, these tips are:
- It is preferable to place dark-colored sheets over the seating areas In case of leakage of any liquids at the place of operation
- Take analgesic drugs only when needed.
- A the end of the first week, the doctor is visited for an examination and to find out the developments of the condition after the operation
- Avoid bathing the first five days after the procedure
- Benefits of wearing a corset after butt reduction surgery for men
- There are many benefits that Dr. Yasser Badi explains to wearing a corset after a butt reduction operation for men, these benefits are:
Additionally, protect surgical incisions along with bandages
- Provide the necessary support to the area and relieve pain caused by surgical incisions
- Protection of tissues in the buttock and buttock area from fibrosis
- Prevention of failure of the results of the operation, as it helps to stabilize them and save the shape that the area is supposed to continue on
- Reduce the swelling that is produced as a normal side effect after the procedure
- Help to drain liquids
What are the risks of Butt reduction for men?
There are several risks and complications that can result from butt reduction for men, but Dr. Yasser Badi assures his patients that these risks are rare and almost non-existent if they follow the doctor’s directions before the operation and choose the right doctor to avoid the following risks:
Wound healing disorders and infections can occur after butt reduction surgery.
- A life-threatening fat embolism can occur
- Risks from general anesthesia
- No more than 2-4 (maximum 5) liters of fat are sucked out during one session
- The risk of Injury to nerves, blood, and lymph vessels
Advantages of Butt reduction for men n
There are many advantages that result when performing butt reduction surgery for men at Dr. Yasser Badi, and these advantages are:
- It gives a person a taut and healthy figure
- The results of butt reduction surgery for men are permanent and remain for life.
- The duration of the procedure is no more than two hours in most cases.
- Surgically sculpting the buttocks gives guaranteed and quick results.
- Liposuction in men is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures.
- Butt reduction for men proved to be very effective in the majority of cases.
Book now online to get offers and discounts
Plastic surgery & body contouring specialist
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Alexandria University Master of Plastic Surgery
Egyptian Fellowship for Plastic Surgery