No doubt that anyone who thinks of undergoing any cosmetic surgery would deeply search for the best plastic surgeon, especially those intended to target vital and sensitive areas such as the face area, especially rhinoplasty, they must carefully search for the best rhinoplasty doctor. The plastic surgeon plays a major role in the success or failure of the operation, especially these operations that target sensitive areas that require highly skilled and experienced doctors. Due to the accuracy of the operation and the sensitivity of its location on the face, we present to you here an overview of rhinoplasty, as well as an overview of the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt, Yasser Badi.
What do you know about rhinoplasty?
Before talking about the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt, we will briefly shed light on the concept of rhinoplasty, it is a type of delicate surgical operation that is performed either for aesthetic reasons, such as restoring the natural shape of the nose for those suffering from the large nose that is inconsistent with the features and shape of the face, or nasal bone protrusion or for reconstructive reasons such as treating the nose deformities resulted from accidents or fractures, or congenital deformities that might affect breathing well.
Does rhinoplasty fit all?
The best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt usually ensures it is a very safe and easy operation, however, it is not suitable for everyone. Here are examples:
- Rhinoplasty is only recommended for adults above 18 years of age to ensure the complete growth of the facial bones.
- The patient should be free from any problems or defects in the facial bones.
- The patient should be in good health and not suffer from any chronic or serious diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, kidney failure, blood diseases, etc.
- The person about to undergo rhinoplasty must be a non-smoker, and if he is a smoker, he must stop smoking no less than one month before the operation.
How do you prepare for rhinoplasty?
Dr. Yasser Badi, one of the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt ensures that adequate preparation for rhinoplasty is one of the reasons for the success of the operation and achieving the desired ideal result:
- Perform all medical tests and examinations required by the doctor before operating.
- Talk to your doctor about any diseases or symptoms you are experiencing, as well as any medications you are taking.
- You must refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol before the operation.
- It is also preferable to avoid using any lotions or creams that contain chemicals on the face before the procedure so as not to induce any inflammation.
How do you choose the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt?
Searching for the best rhinoplasty doctor is relatively difficult, due to the propaganda and the advertisement that affects your decision.
Generally, when searching for the best rhinoplasty doctor, you must consider the following:
- The doctor’s experiences and skills as well as the number of successful plastic surgeries he has performed.
- The doctor’s academic qualifications he obtained during his educational career.
- Measuring the level of satisfaction of the doctor’s clients via either social networking sites or trying to communicate with them.
- Finally, the best rhinoplasty doctor must have a good reputation in the field of plastic surgery.
Why is Dr. Yasser Badi the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt?
Dr. Yasser Badi possesses many strengths that place him at the top of the list as the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt, first of all, when we talk about his qualifications, Dr. Yasser Badi holds a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine from Alexandria University addition to a Master’s in Plastic Surgery, and the Egyptian Fellowship in Plastic Surgery, taking in addition to the following strengths:
- Yasser Badi’s accredited clinics are equipped with the latest devices and technologies, in addition, he is up to date with everything new in the rhinoplasty field.
- Yasser Badi enjoys a good reputation, credibility, and transparency with all cases and provides an ideal set of solutions that fit patient affordability.
- The hundreds of rhinoplasty operations performed successfully make him one of the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt.
- The great ability to rehabilitate the patient psychologically and handle the pre-operative fears the patient might have.
- Finally, Dr. Yasser Badi carefully listens to patients’ complaints, questions, and goals before the operation, and personally follows up on the post-operative stage.
Successful experiences and satisfied clients with Dr. Yasser Badi
As we mentioned before, one of the most important criteria that should be taken into account while searching for the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt is to look at the true experiences and reviews of the doctor’s clients. Therefore, we present to you some of the experiences of our pleased clients, whom Dr. Yasser Badi, the best plastic surgeon in Egypt, handled the psychological and physical pain they were suffering due to nose problems.
The best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt to treat protruded nasal bones
Dr. Yasser Badi. He has performed many successful operations for aesthetic treatment for nasal bone protrusion, the most recent of which was for Miss Marwa, who came to the clinic in a bad psychological state, due to her constant exposure to ridicule and bullying because of the shape of her nose. She talks about her experience after the operation, “I did not imagine that rhinoplasty would change my life in this way. Thanks to Dr. Yasser Badi, the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt, I became satisfied with my appearance and more confident in myself, and my facial features also seemed more beautiful, which I did not notice in advance because of the very prominent shape of my nose. I advise those who are considering undergoing the procedure to choose Dr. Yasser Badi, the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt.”
The best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt for nose size reduction
Mr. Muhammad was suffering from a large nose, unproportioned to his thin face, the problem that made the nose appear larger. He told us about his experience, saying: “I contacted Dr. Yasser Badi, after reviewing his clients’ experiences. The doctor reassured me that the operation was very easy, and he understood my fear of surgery, especially since it would be performed in a sensitive area, the face. Indeed, the operation was very easy, and the size of my nose became compatible with my facial features. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Yasser Badi The best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt and the Arab world.
Fixing the nose shape with the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt
Another successful experience with Dr. Yasser Badi was with Sarah, who was suffering from an asymmetric nose, as one side appeared slanted and larger than the other. Through the process of correcting nasal deformities and reducing the size, Dr. Yasser Badi was able to restore the natural shape of the nose, which greatly influenced Ms. Sarah’s life, especially since she was working in the photography and fashion modeling field which requires exceptional look without any defects.
Finally, if you are searching for the best rhinoplasty doctor in Egypt, do not hesitate to book an appointment and meet with Dr. Yasser Badi and discuss all your inquiries or information that you would like to know.
Book now online to get offers and discounts
Plastic surgery & body contouring specialist
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
Alexandria University Master of Plastic Surgery
Egyptian Fellowship for Plastic Surgery